- riding bike through tunnels
- lights weren’t strong enough – hiawatha trail
- gathered around friend with strong light
- the group circled together
- once light appeared ahead
No matter how intense the darkness of doubt – we choose how long we let it influence us
Peter didn’t question that the Lord could help, he simply cried out save me (or similar)
It’s ok to rely on the light of another for a time.
If we doubt, we may feel afraid to ask for help – if we’re the one that others have asked for help in the past. The prize is too great to lose to pride.
To ignore or discount prior spiritual experiences will distance us from God.
The gift of the holy ghost becomes a brighter light in the emerging twilight.